Just after 8:00 this evening, Saturday, June 2, 2018, firefighters from Aetna, Hose, Hook and Ladder responded to the 200 block of Country Club Drive for reports of a residential structure fire.
Upon arrival, crews reported nothing evident from the front of the structure. Firefighters entered the structure to investigate.
Early reports indicate that crews found an oven fire and were working to disconnect the electricity.
Early indications are that a self-cleaning oven caught fire.
Firefighters from across New Castle County were responding to assist but were recalled.
Command reduced the response to the units on scene.
No injuries have been reported.